Saturday, June 4, 2016

~ It's a Boy! ~

Towards the end of March, I decided to take a pregnancy test. I was genuinely shocked to see a positive result. It took a couple minutes to wrap my head around a third baby, but the excitement soon took over. I told Aaron who was equally as shocked and excited. We decided to keep it a secret until we had our first scan. 
The nausea and vomiting didn't start until mid April. Luckily, I had some medicine left over from my pregnancy with Lilly Belle. I did have to make a quick trip to the Emergency room once I ran out. I am finding out that it is becoming more and more difficult to get medicine for nausea and vomiting because the side effects it could possibly have on the baby. I honestly don't know how I would survive pregnancy without them. 
My first scan put my due date around the 20th of November. I switched doctors quickly after that visit so will get a new due date at my next appointment. As of today, I am around 15-17 weeks pregnant. 
Leading up to this latest scan, I had no idea if it was a boy or a girl. I honestly didn't mind either way. I thought another girl would be nice because I have everything all ready to go. I also thought a boy would be nice cause I already have two beautiful girls. Aaron wanted a boy and so did Hannah. She kept telling me she would be so disappointed if it was a girl because she wanted a little brother. Once we found out it was a boy, I had a very happy husband and a very happy big sister!
I was also very happy, and as time went on my excitement grew. I know it is not coincidence that we are having a boy. I know he is meant to come to our family at this time. 
We still don't have a name or any really in the mix. Hopefully, over time he will get one. 
We are excited to meet this little guy come November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Games we Played in February 2022

  February was a big game month for our family. Lilly Belle and I both discovered a love for board games and that left us wanting to play on...