Thursday, July 17, 2014

~ Summer Blogging Day Seventeen : Our Eight Month Update ~

I don't know what I am more shocked about, that we have hit the eight month mark, or that we are half way through the year. How crazy is that!?

This past month has gone by pretty well.
Hannah and I had a great time celebrating the 4th of July.


Now, we are trying to get everything ready for when Aaron gets home. 

We are all very anxious for this deployment to be over!!
I get butterflies every time I think of Aaron stepping of that bus : )

Hopefully, by this time next month Aaron will be home!!!

this is how excited Hannah gets when Aaron skypes.
I can't wait to see how excited she will be when she sees him in person!
p.s I love the way Hannah say Afghanistan so I make her say it a lot hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Games we Played in February 2022

  February was a big game month for our family. Lilly Belle and I both discovered a love for board games and that left us wanting to play on...