Thursday, January 16, 2014

~ Two Month Update ~

The Craig Family's Two Month Update
I can not believe it has been two months already!!
I was so sure that January would DRAG, but it has been flying by : )


Aaron is doing really well. Everyone always asks me what he does out there, honestly, I have no idea! I do know that he gets along with the guys he is with and has enough down time to play his X Box.
We talk everyday, usually twice a day. Mostly, just through messages but we also Skype a few times a week and once in a while talk on the phone. I know I am really lucky to be able to communicate so much with Aaron.  

Hannah is doing really well. She does miss Daddy a lot at night, because Aaron is the one who puts her to bed. Hannah gets very excited when she skypes with Aaron. She shows him all her toys!
The other day she looked at a picture of Aaron and said, "My hunny." It was really cute!!
Hannah is enjoying playing with all the toys she received at Christmas which means her room is always a mess : )

I am also doing good. I received a calling at church. I am now the primary chorister. I know nothing about leading music or reading music so it has been interesting, but I am learning a lot. The kids are a blast to work with!! 
I keep myself really busy with my calling, my friends, my blog, reading, keeping the house clean, and running around after Hannah. 


I am so happy that two months is over with!!! 
Hopefully only five more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Games we Played in February 2022

  February was a big game month for our family. Lilly Belle and I both discovered a love for board games and that left us wanting to play on...