Thursday, November 14, 2013

~ Saying Goodbye ~


We made it through day one! Now only about 200 days to go.

It doesn't seem like it - probably because Aaron has been gone a lot this year - but this is our first deployment experience. We knew around this time last year that Aaron would be deploying, but no worries it was a whole year away . . . . oh how quickly the year has gone. 

The past couple of weeks have been filled with a lot of tears; however, I am so proud of Aaron and the men he is lucky to serve with. 


My Dad gave Aaron a father's blessing that has brought a lot of comfort for the both of us. I know Heavenly Father is watching over Aaron, Hannah and myself. I know we will both see Heavenly Father's tender mercies throughout this deployment.

I love Aaron more than words will ever describe.
I will miss him and will think be thinking about him every second.
I can't wait till homecoming : )


some  pictures from packing to goodbye






I thought this was so sweet! The Battalion gave each of the kids a battalion buddy teddy bear : ) 







Hannah did not want me in the picture with her and Aaron! Yep, she is going to miss him A LOT!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Games we Played in February 2022

  February was a big game month for our family. Lilly Belle and I both discovered a love for board games and that left us wanting to play on...